A wise man named Drake once eloquently described the cold front, also known at the Polar Vortex, currently dominating North America’s livelihood, with one powerful word in an Instagram caption, “Brick.” And he was pretty damn accurate.
With windchill in the negative degrees, frost bite is imminent if one isn’t hip to the game of covering your skin the heck up. But forget all that knitted scarf business, thanks to Drake and Rihanna, we’ve been introduced to a fashionable way to stay warm: Flandanas. Yep, that word is a hybrid between flannel and bandanna and it accurately describes the product made by Haley Wollens, Drake’s stylist and her sibling Beau.
The fleece lined bandanas will run you about $32 and will save that little face of yours from jack frost who is eager to nip at your nose. Choose from one of 6 colors here.
20 photos Launch gallery
1 of 20
1. Drake kisses Teyana Taylor.
2 of 20
2. Drake & Beyonce filming "Mine."
3 of 20
3. Drake hugs Willow Smith at the 2011 Grammy Awards.
4 of 20
5 of 20
6 of 20
6. Drake & Katy Perry caught up at the 2013 Grammy Awards.
7 of 20
7. Drake & Rihanna performing together at the 2011 Grammy Awards
8 of 20
8. Drake partying with Tatyana Ali.
9 of 20
10 of 20
10. Drake & Kylie Jenner.
11 of 20
11. Drake offers Beyonce & Jay Z drinks.
12 of 20
12. Drake & Zoe Kravitz taking in a Beyonce concert at the Barclays Center.
13 of 20
13. Drake & singer, Skylar Grey.
14 of 20
14. Rita Ora & Drake having a moment..
15 of 20
15. Drake kisses Kylie Jenner at her sweet 16th birthday party.
16 of 20
16. Drake & Chilli hold on tight..
17 of 20
17. Drake & Jhene Aiko mean muggin'.
18 of 20
18. Drake, Taraji P. Henson, and his dad smiling for the camera.
19 of 20
19. Drake & Rihanna on the set of "Take Care."
20 of 20
20. Drake and Ellen chatting about dating rumors..