Following the death of her beloved dog Floyd, Miley Cyrus has been having a pretty rough time and so far, her luck hasn’t changed. Miley fell ill earlier this week and was hospitalized last night. After giving away her new pup Moonie – who Miley says, was difficult to love so soon after Floyd’s passing – the […]

This is definitely a miracle. A man in Mississippi was found alive inside of a body bag at a funeral home in Holmes County, after his family believed him to be dead. According to CBS, Walter “Snowball” Williams now has a second chance at life thanks to his pacemaker, which started working again after shutting […]

Well, we’ve never heard this one before. A teenager from Maine recently suffered burns after her iPhone caught fire inside of her pants while it was in her back pocket. According to USA Today, the girl was sitting down in class with the phone in her back pocket, when she all of a sudden  she […]

The 13-year-old girl who was declared brain dead after routine tonsil surgery will likely be kept alive through Christmas. After a hearing on Monday, Jahi McMath’s uncle, Omari Sealey, told ABC News: ‘We’re definitely going to have her past Christmas, we believe, which is something that’s huge,’ He adds: ‘We wanted to make sure they (the […]

Real Housewives Of Atlanta star NeNe Leakes has been hospitalized for an unknown condition. The popular reality star says she’s “blessed to be alive.” NeNe shared a photo of herself in a hospital room on her personal website. The photo showed NeNe’s followers the many IVs she’s currently hooked up to. “My arms are hurting […]

Just as he was taking off to do some "Mandela" promo, the actor had to be immediately taken to the hospital...

UPDATE: 6:07 PM EST Adrian Peterson took to Twitter to send his appreciation to family, friends and fans during this difficult time. Thank you to my family, my fans and fans of other teams for their support. — Adrian Peterson (@AdrianPeterson) October 11, 2013 The NFL is a fraternity of brothers and I am thankful […]

This is something you don’t hear about every day. The parents of a 3-month-old Indian baby were given a scare after their son experienced spontaneous combustion – a medical phenomenon that is still debated among scientists. But this wasn’t the first time the baby burst into flames – the parents have taken the infant to a […]