- NewsFeaturesTrending right now
- Charleston Church Shooter, Dylann Roof, Assaulted In Jail
- Why I Still Believe In Meek Mill
- 10-Year-Old Girl Raped By Younger Classmate As "His Sister Held Her Down" In Elementary School (DETAILS)
- Say WHAT? U Of Michigan Campus Under Fire For White Supremacy Fliers
- SMH! 23-Year-Old Woman Possibly Pregnant By 13-Year-Old After Posing As Teenage Girl Online (VIDEO)
- Why Celebrities Refusing To Vote Is Not Radical — It's Gravely Irresponsible
- VideoFeaturesTrending right now
ExclusivesEXCLUSIVE: ‘Love & Hip-Hop: Hollywood’ Star Shanda Denyce Discusses Separating From Hubby Willie Taylor, Embarking On A Music Career, & MoreGirl Disrupted: Sevyn Streeter Talks New Album, Personal Growth, & Her Acting Debut In ‘Ringside’ (EXCLUSIVE)VideoNews8 photosCelebrities React To The Shooting Of Alfred Olango
- EXCLUSIVE: 'Love & Hip-Hop: Hollywood' Star Shanda Denyce Discusses Separating From Hubby Willie Taylor, Embarking On A Music Career, & More
- EXCLUSIVE: Mario Talks Comeback, New Project 'Paradise Cove,' & Reuniting With Gucci Mane
- Amber Rose Says She's "Ready" To Have More Kids & New Boyfriend Treats Her "Like A Queen"
- Extra Butter: Simon Pegg & The 'Star Trek' Cast Perfectly Sum Up Black Lives Matter
A San Diego police officer fatally shot and killed Alfred Olango, an unarmed black man who witnesses claim was mentally challenged. Reports say his sister called police for assistance because he was in mental and/or physical distress. Several eyewitnesses said the victim had his hands above his head when he was shot, but police deny […]Editors’ SoapboxDonald Glover’s ‘Atlanta’ Isn’t Just A Hit, It’s A Breakthrough
Donald Glover's rise from token friend to primetime titan is about more than ratings.Politics As Usual: Twenty Years Later, Jay Z Is Still Speaking For The Hustlers
From TIDAL to Roc Nation, to Made In America, Jay has given us the blueprint for flipping the script on oppressive power structures.CloseSign up for our newsletter and never miss the hot storiesThank you for subscribing to Global Grind! Please be sure to open your today's newsletter so we're added to your Safe Senders list.